Rates for Music Lessons
|IN STUDIO LESSONS||SEMESTER TUITION
|30 minutes in studio||$864 ($108 savings)||$54 per lesson|
|45 minutes in studio||$1,170 ($108 savings)||$71 per lesson|
|60 minutes in studio||$1, 530 ($90 savings)||$90 per lesson|
|IN HOME LESSONS|
|60 minutes in home||$1,710($90 savings)||$100 per lesson|
* school year semesters run September through the end of January and February through the end of June
Semester payments are prorated depending on when the student starts the lessons.
We are open for lessons in July and August for any number of lessons you are interested
Schedule an Introductory Lesson
You can purchase an introductory lesson, package, or monthly payment plan in our online store:
1. With monthly payments, tuition shall be paid on the 1st day of each month, for the upcoming month. For semester payments, tuition is due in full upon enrollment. If a payment is more than 10 days late, a $25 late fee applies.
2. With monthly payments, students are required to commit to at least one lesson per week (4-5 lessons per month). With semester payments, there are 18 lessons to fulfill within the semester dates.
3. There is no transfer of any portion of tuition from one month to another or semester to semester. Student request to reschedule and make up any lesson must be made at least 24 hours in advance, or the lesson will be forfeited.
4. With the monthly payment plan, there is a limit of 2 lessons per semester that students can miss without scheduling makeups. This policy applies only to lessons cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
5. All students are charged a yearly $60.00 registration fee.
6. Students are required to provide a 30 day notice for ending weekly lessons.
7. Students are requested to have their own method books and other supplements which will be supplied by the teacher and paid for by the student. (method books and piano pieces will be assigned on an individual basis.)
8. Student’s participation in concerts, recitals, competitions and other events is strongly encouraged but not required. There is $85 off-premises performance fee for each student.
9. Riverside Music Studios reserves the right to provide substitute teachers when regular instructors are not available. We try to keep those situations to a minimum.