RATES / BUY
Private Lessons in our studios:
30 minutes — $48.00
45 minutes — $65.00
60 minutes — $85.00
90 minutes — $125.00
New students can purchase discount packages for 60 minute lessons in our studios:
4 Lessons — $300.00
8 Lessons — $600.00
Private Lessons in your home:
60 minutes — $95.00
You can purchase an introductory lesson, package, or monthly payment plan in our online store:
1. Tuition shall be paid one month in advance on the 1st of each month.
If the payment is more than 10 days late, a late charge of $25 will be applied.
2. Students are required to commit to at least one lesson per week
(4-5 lessons per month).
3. There is no transfer of any portion of tuition from one month to another.
Student request to reschedule and make up any lesson must be made
at least 24 hours in advance, or the lesson will be forfeited.
4. There is a limit of 2 lessons per semester that students can miss without scheduling makeups. This policy applies only to lessons cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
5. All students are charged a yearly $60.00 registration fee.
6. Students are required to provide a 30 day notice for ending weekly lessons.
7. Students are requested to have their own method books and other supplements which will be supplied by the teacher and paid for by the student. (method books
and piano pieces will be assigned on an individual basis.)
8. Student’s participation in concerts, recitals, competitions and other events
is strongly encouraged but not required. There is $85 off-premises performance
fee for each student.
9. Riverside Music Studios reserves the right to provide substitute teachers when regular instructors are not available. We try to keep those situations to a minimum.